Book online terms and conditions
Think about these before you arrive:
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct wristband and socks.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your full jump time if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance Skyfit has encountered technical issues your jumping start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
- Guests will not be permitted into any Sky Zone venue if deemed intoxicated.
- All cancellations are non-refundable. (Sorry we have over 300 staff to pay)
- Online bookings are not refundable however we can change reservation times providing at least 24 hours notice is given and subject to availability and price.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Rules are Rules, and we take Safety Seriously.
Do not double bounce
Double bouncing is dangerous. Double bouncing is dangerous. It’s one of the main causes of injuries. It’s one of the main causes of injuries. So, no double bouncing. So, no double bouncing.
No double flips
Single flips, yes. Double flips, no. If you are that good we look forward to seeing your double flips at the next Olympics, just not in our park, sorry. no nonsense. This means no pushing or tackling or similar shenanigans. These add an element of danger we’re not cool with.
No more than two flips in a row
Going from flip to flip to flip is not allowed. It may seem like a good idea, but we have seen what happens next and it ain’t pretty.
Stay in the centre of the trampoline
Try to stay in the centre of the trampoline when jumping to avoid hitting the frame and injuring yourself. That means no landing on the pads, just the centre of the trampoline.
Do not sit or lie on the court
If you are tired and need to rest, you must get off the court. If you sit or lie on the court, people might land on you and that’s probably going to hurt.
Wear appropriate clothing
No matter how awesome they look, hanging zips, stringy things, loopy bits and belts can get caught on things. When you are on the trampolines avoid wearing them. And don’t forget to empty your pockets, remove your jewellery and your watches – you don’t want to lose them.
Our socks give you the right grip when jumping. No Skyfit socks, no jumping. Simples.
Bouncing off the walls is fine, but no climbing the walls or the netting, or no hanging from the top pads. We’re a trampoline park, not a jungle gym.
No drugs, no alcohol
Drinking, drugs and jumping? Silly. Don’t do it.
No tackling or pushing – Not cool. You will be asked to leave if you are seen tackling, pushing or hurting anyone else.
People of all ages and sizes use the park. Avoid doing things that might harm anyone else. This includes things like double bouncing, more than one person on a trampoline, or switching trampolines in a dangerous way. And keep an eye out for others.
Sky Fit Membership
Membership Duration and Automatic Renewal: Membership is a weekly/fortnightly recurring membership, with automatic renewal every week/fortnight, unless cancelled with notification of no less than 3 business days in advance of the next direct debit date.
Agreement to Pay Recurring Fees – Agrees to pay recurring fees as follows:
Client authorises an automatic credit card or nominated bank account account SKYFIT charges.
(a) I agree to purchase the weekly/fortnightly membership , as an automatic weekly/fortnightly charge to my credit card, or automatic weekly/fortnightly debit from my nominated bank account, until I notify SKYFIT of my intent to cancel.
(b) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card, or an authorised signer on the nominated bank account.
(c) I understand that if a payment fails to authorise for any reason, that I will be unable to book my class until I have paid all outstanding debts.
(d) I understand that my membership will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 30 calendar days overdue.
To cancel your membership you must submit an online cancellation form at least 3 business days in advance of your next direct debit date (example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel, you must submit an email cancellation by February 11th).
Skyfit membership / Social Media
Skyfit’s membership program is monitored through a Facebook Fan Page – www.facebook.com/skyzoneau
Skyfit General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are made between Sky Zone Entertainment Pty Ltd, trading as SKY ZONE (referred to as “SKY ZONE”, “the supplier” or “we/us” in these terms and conditions) and You (also referred to as “the Customer” in these terms and conditions).
RISK WARNING AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
We provide you with entry into the SKY ZONE premises located at [http://www.skyzone.com.au/] (“the SKY ZONE premises”) and provide you with the facilities in order for you to take part in conduct the recreational activity.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, recreational activity will mean any sporting or leisure activity of any kind (whether related to trampolining or otherwise) that is conducted at the SKY ZONE premises by you or observed at the SKY ZONE premises by you and recreational activities shall have the same meaning.
Participation in SKY ZONE recreational activities can be inherently dangerous, such that it can result in serious personal injury and death. Particular risks include twists, sprains, broken bones, spinal injury, paralysis, physical injury and/or death.
Before you participate in the recreational activities you should ensure that you are aware of and properly understand all of the risks involved in the recreational activities and that those risks will include any particular risks associated with any health condition from which you suffer.
By participating in the recreational activities you acknowledge, agree and understand that the risk warnings contained above constitute a ‘risk warning’ for the purposes of the relevant legislation, including for the purpose of section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW) and/or section 5I of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (WA).
THE BELOW LIMITS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES!
WE ARE THE SUPPLIER OF RECREATIONAL SERVICES AS DEFINED IN SECTION 22 OF THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADING ACT 2012.
WARNING: IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THESE ACTIVITIES YOUR RIGHTS TO SUE THE SUPPLIER UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADING ACT 2012 IF YOU ARE KILLED OR INJURED BECAUSE THE ACTIVITIES WERE NOT SUPPLIED WITH DUE CARE AND SKILL OR WERE NOT REASONABLY FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED, RESTRICTED OR MODIFIED IN THE WAY SET OUT IN OR ON THIS NOTICE.
NOTE: THE CHANGE TO YOUR RIGHTS, AS SET OUT IN OR ON THIS NOTICE, DOES NOT APPLY IF YOUR DEATH OR INJURY IS DUE TO GROSS NEGLIGENCE ON THE SUPPLIER’S PART. “GROSS NEGLIGENCE”, IN RELATION TO AN ACT OR OMISSION, MEANS DOING THE ACT OR OMITTING TO DO AN ACT WITH RECKLESS DISREGARD, WITH OR WITHOUT CONSCIOUSNESS, FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE ACT OR OMISSION. SEE REGULATION 5 OF THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2012 AND SECTION 22(3)(B) OF THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADING ACT 2012.
You must make sure that when you enter the SKY ZONE premises you follow these terms and conditions and the rules and conditions displayed on the SKY ZONE website at the following link http://www.skyzone.com.au/safety (“the Website Rules”) and those other rules and conditions posted at the SKY ZONE premises (“the SKY ZONE Rules”) at all times.
Once you have purchased a ticket which entitles you to join in the activities at the SKY ZONE premises you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions as well as the Website Rules and the SKY ZONE Rules. If you purchase a ticket on behalf of somebody else, than you are considered to be that person’s authorised agent and that person will be bound by these terms and conditions, the Website Rules and the SKY ZONE Rules.
You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Subject to the provisions herein contained, you release, discharge and forever hold harmless SKY ZONE, its employees, agents, directors and representatives from all liability, obligation and responsibility of any nature whatsoever for death or for any losses, damages or injuries of any nature whatsoever relating to, touching upon or arising directly or indirectly from your engagement in the recreational activity and from your participation in any related or incidental activities thereto. This Release shall be binding upon the Estate, and upon any Legal Personal Representative appointed by your Estate and may be pleaded by SKY ZONE as a complete bar in relation to any action, suit, claim or demand of any nature whatsoever that you may bring against SKY ZONE or which may be brought against SKY ZONE on your behalf. This Release shall extend and shall apply to all conduct of any nature whatsoever of SKY ZONE including, without limitation, the circumstances where the facilities pursuant to which the recreational activity takes place were not fit for purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by SKY ZONE.
- To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, overhead costs or other economic losses, in contract, tort (including negligence) under any statute otherwise arising out of or in any way connected to these terms and conditions, the Website Rules and the SKY ZONE Rules.
- You affirm that you understand the scope, nature and extent of the risks involved in the recreational activity covered by these terms and conditions, the Website Rules and the SKY ZONE Rules and that you are not pregnant or under the influence of any drugs, alcohol, illegal substances or anything else which may impair your ability to safely engage in the recreational activity.
You acknowledge and are aware that the physical exertion required to engage in the recreational activity and/or to participate in the activity can activate or aggravate a pre-existing physical condition.
- You voluntarily, freely and expressly choose to incur all risks associated with engaging in the recreational activity and understand that those risks may include personal injury, property damage, and/or death to you or others.
- You agree to pay the cost of and you authorise SKY ZONE to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect your welfare and the welfare of those in your custody or control in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- Children younger than 12 years of age, must be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as the
- Website Rules and the SKY ZONE Rules on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- You must comply with all of the terms and conditions, the Website Rules, the SKY ZONE Rules and the directions that are given by the SKY ZONE staff. SKY ZONE may, in its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activity for non- compliance with this clause, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- You acknowledge and agree that upon entering the SKY ZONE premises you or those children for whom you are responsible may be photographed and/or videoed for promotional purposes.
- All tickets that you purchase to enter the SKY ZONE premises may not, without our prior written consent, be resold or offered for resale at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes either by you as the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- These terms and conditions:
(a) are to be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
(b) govern the entire agreement between you and SKY ZONE and, if any part or provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable, all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.